We help designers to find the best solutions for the use of concrete within the cityscape.
• Töölönlahti WDC – concrete components of new exercise equipment. Co-designed with Design Reform Ltd.
• Tapiola traffic roundabout – guidelines for the implementation and appearance of concrete structures.
• Tapiola Leimuniitty – instructions for the use of concrete.
• Kirkkojärvi – cosmetic repairs to school walls using the ‘Ando’ method.
• Tapiola. ”Forest Tapiola” – definition of concrete surfaces to residential buildings.
• Helsinki, St Lawrence chapel and Kamppi chapel – cosmetic repairs to concrete castings.
• Vuores residential area. Kirjailijanpuisto(Writer’s Park) – concrete walls and seating areas.